Corporate Social Responsibility
It feels good to do good!
At The Events Group we are committed to delivering events with purpose for our clients.
Many corporates want to give back to the community and we love to support them in this. Our philosophy is that these events need to be far reaching and long lasting. The event should leave a lasting legacy for our client and a long-term benefit for the recipients.
There are many initiatives we have worked with on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). Our aim is to create events that supports your businesses, values and your team. We are not about ‘off the shelf solutions’ or ‘ticking the CSR’ box. We will work for your team to develop that far reaching and long-lasting benefit to the charity of your choice.
In short: It feels good to do good!
Here’s some good we’ve supported our clients to achieve:
- Canteen – The Events Group has been purchasing bandannas for 15 years for team buildings events.
- Team Building Event – Teams raced in an Amazing GPS Race to gain as many points as possible. This translated into a cash donation for computer equipment making it possible for a young Cancer Survivor to resume her studies in electronic music production
- Starship Hospital – Teams Racing in the Amazing GPS Race for a cash donation.
- The Salvation Army – Donation of canned and packaged food through our Top Tee mini golf event
- Eat My Lunch – For every lunch our clients eats each one is donated. Team Building event – After watching Joseph Parker’s ambassador video for Eat my Lunch, teams set out on The Amazing GPS Race. The aim is to gain as many points as possible. These points translate into lunches that are donated to children in low decile schools.
- Refugees as Survivors – Building and planting vegetable gardens in refugee’s gardens. Teaching them to grow location New Zealand produce.
- Dingwall Trust (Home for Foster Families) – Creating garden beds through Garden to table, and donating a hen house as well as a general spruce up of the homes. Children’s activities we created to give the families a community fair onsite at their home.
- Dingwall Trust (Home for Foster Families) – Revegetation planting at Kaiaua, spreading bark as well as a general spruce up of the original pre-WW2 cottage.
- Barnados – Donation of canned and packaged food through our Top Tee mini golf event
So are you organising a function? To avoid the pitfalls and to ensure that it’s fabulous success, call us now. We welcome your call.